Tuesday, February 3, 2009

We are Alive!!



I just looked at my blog and I haven't posted anything in about a month!!

So I thought I would let you all know we are still alive!

I am getting huge and ready to have this baby!!

But we are doing good and keeping very busy!!

Jett likes to get in my drawers and cupboards while I am in the shower!!

He is full of energy and starting to potty train!!

We are getting so excited to welcome another busy boy!!

7 comments:

Portraits by Robin Lee said...

Jett is so stinkin cute I can't stand it. I'm sure this next one will be just as adorable. I'm relieved to see that he didn't empty the knife drawer!

Hang in there, this baby will be here soon enough. It may not seem like it now, but he IS coming. By the way, when he does arrive, I'm totally ready to do his baby photo's. Let me know when. Good luck, and call me if you need anything, day or night!

stacy said...

HUGE!?!?!?!?! you better post a picture of yourself up here right now so that everyone can see how NOT huge you really are. you are beautiful.

Zonnie said...

Good luck guys!! How exciting to be soo close to delivery!! I hope all goes well for you! Can't wait to see picts of the new little one on here!!! Congrats in advance!!!

Becky said...

Can't wait to see this new baby boy!!

Krista said...

What is it with drawers and cupboards... Its funny cause they have so many toys and they enjoy playing with spatulas. Awh.. I hope your hanging in there.

David and Jana said...

Sppons and bowls are the BEST toys!! And as for huge, I'd have to see it to believe it! I think I'm only due two days later than you! :) I still have a few things to get, but I'm finally feeling almost ready. One more week of baby prep and I'm good to go. How are you doing????

Teresa :) said...

Hey Shawna! Im glad you are still alive and doing well! I cant believe you only have 1 week left. That has just flown by. I think we are going to come down sometime soon after you have the baby to visit you guys. I hope that will be ok. Michael cant wait to hold a little baby again and i am getting right there with him. I feel huge too but I still have 2 and 1/2 months to go, Im in trouble. haha
See ya soon. Let us know if you need anything.