Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Never Been This Prego!


We are doing good!!

Excited for the BABY!!
Excited for Valentines Day!!
Hope everyone has a GREAT DAY!!

5 comments:

CASSIE said...

How does it feel? I went two days late with Ranan....Hope he comes soon!

David and Jana said...

Good Luck with everything!!! Can't wait to see pictures of your little one!

The Smith's said...

I cannot believe you are still pregnant. I thought you would have had the baby by now. I have been thinking about you everday wondering if it was the day. Let me know when it happens. I wish it was me that was done!!

Rosalyn Francis said...

Hang in there girl. You can do it! I can't wait to meet your little guy...

Gaylene said...

Hang in there lady. Now you know why everyone was so jealous when you were so early with Jett. Hope all goes well with speedy recovery. Love, Gaylene