Well for all of you who keep up with us! We are alive and well! We had Kannon at 3:12 p.m. on Wed. the 18th, he was 7lbs 13oz, 20 inches long and super cute! He has been such a good boy! He is eating well and is a very laid back little guy! He looks nothing like Jett did, but super cute! I am doing pretty good, still trying to recover but that just takes time! We are happy to be home and I will try to post more pictures when I get feeling a little better!
23 comments:
Yay! I have been waiting for these! so cute. I have to admit that even though i don't like to be a jealous person i felt it a bit when you were in labor and I was/am still waiting. Congrats on your little handsome man Kannon. Jett will be a great big brother. We love you guys.
Congratulations!!!
Congrats, he's a beautiful baby! Hope all is well for you guys!
Shawna! He is so adorable! Thanks so much for letting me be there! It really is so amazing! Love you and your kids are so cute!
CONGRATS! How exciting! :)
Congrats Shawna & fam! That's so funny how totally different he looks from Jett. Here's to a quick recovery...
Congrats you two! He's adorable!
Oh congratulations he is so cute! I've been checking your blog for days waiting to see a picture of the little guy! I am so happy for you. Hope you feel better soon.
I have been patiently waiting for this pictures!! HE IS ADORABLE!!! I love his black hair!! Love the name too! :) Please, please, please let me know if you need anything...I can take Jett anytime! I plan on bringing by the asu coat and a gift for you once I kick this little cold I have!! I can't wait!!
congratulations!! what a beautiful boy, all that dark hair is adorable. way to go!! let me know if i can do anything.
Congratulations!! He's adorable; I love the dark hair. And that picture of Jett holding him with a huge smile on his face is priceless.
Shawna and Jeremy CONGRATS!!! I have been checking your blog to see when that cute boy was here!! I would love to come see you when you are up to it. Congrats again and good luck!:) I can already tell that Jett is going to be such a good big brother!
Congratulations! He's such a handsome little guy! I LOVE the name Kannon! and Jace too :)
Congrats! He is so cute! I can't beleive you made it that long. :) Hope you get feeling better.
Congrats! He is adorable! I hope you have a quick recovery. I love the name you guys chose.
Glad to hear all is well. Cute baby, with super cute cheeks with his cute mommy holding him. I love those little moments to hold our little ones. It doesn't last long enough. I'll be coming by for a dinner drop off this week. Enjoy, Gaylene
CONGRATUALTIONS!!!
Sweet, sweet. So happy for you! I hope your recovery goes well! I love the pictures.
oh look at all that dark hair and those chubby cheeks. Welcome Kannon! Love to all of you!
Wahoo! We are so glad that Kannon finally decided to arrive! I can't wait to do his pictures on Thursday! And I'm bringing you dinner next week! Congrats!
How exciting! What a beautiful boy. So much hair! Hope you are feeling well or at least as well as you can:)
Congrats! He is super cute! Love those cheeks. Hope you're hanging in there!
I still think he is all smith, my kids so far look nothing alike so I am excited to see what the next one looks like! Congrats again. Hope you recover quickly. :)
Congrats. I love the name.
Post a Comment