Monday, January 5, 2009

TERRIBLE TWO'S

I don’t know about any of you….but my spoiled rotten little boy has officially been driving me crazy!! I don’t know if it was the Holidays and all the sugar that he has been eating or what!! He has been sick the last few days and been having tantrums over everything! Every time we have a wardrobe change it is the end of the world, I can’t get it on or off!! Meal times are battle grounds, and the new word is NO. I have to keep reminding myself that he has been sick but I sure hope this passes!!

9 comments:

Erin said...

kyesun didnt get terrible twos. He got terrible fours, lol.

My email is knedowdy@hotmail.com
we are looking for something not more than 190 and 3+ beds 2+ baths. 1500+ square feet and in chandler area. does that help at all? we found one we really like its on -

1039 N LONGMORE Street Chandler, AZ 85224

and another on
4541 E HAZELTINE Way Chandler, AZ 85249

The Allen's said...

Isaac has been saying," I don't ike dat!" with serious force at almost everything, which is weird cause he used to not have a firm opinion about too many things. I think my kids have hit their "terribles" closer to three, but i think it is just because they can talk back. hmm. anyways it makes me really excited for a new little baby who can't talk back to me. however our boys are really cute and jett will come out of it. hope you are doing good. we should get together before these babes makes their debut.

mad white woman said...

Seriously, just the age... Clara doesn't say No much, but she YELLS at me and tonight, she slapped me in the face.

Ahhh, the age of independence as my kind mother refers to it. :)

Teresa :) said...

Oh Shawna, I hear you on this one! My girls have had their share of fits off and on. Michael said Jeremy called last night and was saying the same thing. Hang in there, and the best advice I can give is just really appreciate it when he is sweet and when he is asleep! haha :) Ps How are you doing? Your belly is looking about ready but then again so does mine and I still have 4 months to go. ahhh thats scary I just might end up with stretch marks on this baby. Keep your fingers crossed for me. See ya later.

Gaylene said...

Hey Smiths,
I found your blog when Robin was helping me with mine. I can't believe you are almost due!! Your tummy is just too cute to be 8 months along! :) Lucky you. Jett is getting cuter every time I see him. I am glad you had such a great Christmas! It's so much fun with little ones! Love, Gaylene

Becky said...

oooohhhhh...those cute little two year olds! It is bad when they are sick! How are you feeling? Your belly is too cute! We need to get softball going so we can see each other every once in awhile:)

mommy said...

:) Welcome to the next year of your life... well, at least the next few months. I'm hoping they grow out of it too.

Krista said...

Hopefully it just because he is sick. He looks way to sweet to be rotten. Your getting so CLOSE to having your little boy, GOOD luck! I hope it goes good for you!

David and Jana said...

Hey, that's tough!! We did the "Where's you nose?" trick when our boys would say no to us, it worked really well. So when do we get to see the baby bump again???