Monday, May 5, 2008

SUNSPLASH!!!





On Saturday we went to Sunsplash!!! It was so much fun!! The water was heated so it was super nice!! Jett had so much fun with Justin, Kerby, Mindi, Jace and Grandma & Grandpa!!

5 comments:

mommy said...

Looks like you guys had a good time!

Krista said...

How fun! Me and my sister Chelsea tried going last week and it was CLOSED! We were so bummed! Looks like you guys had a BLAST!

Addie Gaylord said...

How fun!! Was it busy? I haven't been to sunsplash since I was in the sixth grade.

Jill said...

hay this is devin haws and i found you on my wifes friend blog and it was nice to see you all and your little one we are on stacys blog but are blog is www.haws4blog@blogspot.com it will be nice to hear from you all. devin

Jessica said...

Shawna! Hey - I found your blog thru Addie's... I see that you love canning - I've just gotten into it recently too and I totally thought of posting pics of it and then I see them on your blog :) Talk to you soon -

Jessica