Tuesday, May 13, 2008

First Fathers and Sons!!



This past weekend Jeremy and Jett headed off to fathers and sons!! I started figuring that I have not had a night in over 27 months with out Jett!! This was my first night IN 27 MONTHS!!! CRAZY!! They have a super fun time and I missed them!! But it was a really nice! I wanted to say thanks to Robin and Sheba for letting me come over and crash there party!! p.s. i love you!

8 comments:

CASSIE said...

HOW CUTE! DREW CANNOT WAIT TILL RANAN IS OLD ENOUGH TO GO!! I CRIED THE FIRST TIME JADA SPENT THE NIGHT AT GRANDMA'S HOUSE-- I GET SOOO STIR CRAZY WITHOUT HER THERE! I HOPE YOU HAD FUN! WE SURE ENJOYED JETT THE OTHER DAY- HE IS SOO SWEET!

Jill said...

hay this is devin haws and i was just seeing if you now where kim larson is and if she has a blog i will like to know if you can find out that will be great you can email me @ heavy_dhaws@hotmail.com or in the comments in or blog thanks. and david is married and has one boy, he is living up here and working. i cant want to on father and sons with hunter.

Jessica said...

Glad you got to have some fun while they were away on the campout :) Hope you are feeling better too!

Unknown said...

I am sure they had fun! I have a feeling that this is the first of many nights to come that those boys will leave to a night of peace. I see many campouts in their future! :) HAHA!

Addie Gaylord said...

I can not wait til the day I can let Max and Zane take off with Eric for father and sons. I am glad he got to go and that you got to have a night alone. I am really looking forward to one of those nights:)

Whiting Family said...

Hey Girl! 27 months!?! Shawna, my dear, I think we need to have a slumber party..just us girls!!! I can't believe how big Jett is getting!!! He is so dang cute!!! Love Ya...and I am serious about a girls night out!!! Call me!!!

Teresa :) said...

Jett is too cute Shawna! Im so glad he finally wanted to be my friend Sunday! I just wanted to say thanks again for letting us stay with you and for always being so great! I really needed some one to talk to so thanks for that!!! :)
Hopefully we will see you guys again soon and guess what we might have some one to buy our house, wouldnt that be awesome! Im trying not to get my hopes up though. Ill let you know. :) see ya later
Teresa

Becky said...

How fun for Jeremy and Jett..and you! Rick was not brave enough to take the both boys:) Maybe next year! I am excited the guys are playing softball again so we can see each other and catch up!