Well I have been a bit busy!! SO i missed posting this yesterday....which was our 5 year anniversary!! I just wanted to tell the love of my life how much I love an appricate him!
I love how treat me
I love that you trust me
I love how we talk about everything
I love how you worry about me
I love how you have confidence in me
I love how you want to spend time with me
I love how we work together for things
I love how we can joke with one another
I love how you show me attention
I love how you support me and things I want to do
I love how hard you work for US and for our home and family
I love how you let me be me and do things that like to do
I love that you support me in all the things I do
I love how you are patient with me
I love how you make me feel about myself
I love that you want me to be happy
I love that you worry about how I feel
I love when I get to hug you and kiss you and make love to you
I love when I get to wake up next to you
I love everything about you
I can't wait to spend the rest of eternity with you!!
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!
8 comments:
Yay for anniversary's and for our amazing husbands!!! I love all that you wrote. I am glad you had such a wonderful day. Happy Anniversary!!!!
Happy Anniversary! You guys are so cute together!
Happy anniversary! ilove you guys, and my is jett getting cute or what! and i must say that i am glad that he is starting his love for baseball early! yay for you and yay for baseball!!
congrats! happy anniversary! you guys look awesome :) we miss you too... we need a play date soon.
CONGRATULATIONS!! SO EXCITING ISN'T IT..DID YOU GUYS GET TO DO ANYTHING FUN?
Happy 5 Years guys! Time FLIES by! Were going to have to get together soon, we are kinda closer now :) Your little Jet is SO stinkin cute, and getting so big!
Awesome, you guys are still so cute together. It is so fun to have anniversaries and remember the things that bring you close together. I am happy for you guys and you little family.
Happy Anniversary! It was really great to see you this last weekend. You and Jeremy are so cute.
Post a Comment