My brother-in-law Justin started his baseball games! We have been helping out by taking him to his games, JETT LOVES them he will stand for TWO hours and yell through the fence at Justin
(he is the catcher).
Justin has won all his games so far!
Jett is so into baseball is makes me smile!
10 comments:
Like father, like son I guess! That is so cute! :)
The hives have really been freaking me out! Did Jett have a fever with his? (I guess the high fever worries me more.. I didn't know a fever went with hives). At least we should know results tomorrow.
Hope all is well!
Maybe we will see you guys at Lauren's reception. I got her annoucement today and we are going to try and make it.
k, you can tell that is a SMITH boy can't you. Jessi goes nuts at the rodeos too. Everyone around is laughing at her excitement. It is fun to watch them at this stage. He is talking so well too. I can't believe you guys already have him sporting the mohawk. What a little cutie, he is growing up way to fast.
Hey Girl! haha I know I am a little slow on the hole updating thing. Getting better though! I miss you too! We definitely need to hang sometime. Your litte Jett is getting so big and he is so cute! I see he is taken after Dad playin baseball too! ha ha What are you up to these days? Still renting out your hotel? hahaha it was good to hear from you my dear! Talk to you soon. Love ya! Jenn
I just want to kiss that little boy! I miss seeing all of you wonderful valley kids. Come and visit Grandma & grandpa Mills
Jett is getting so big and so handsome! How fun!
Shawna, Jett is getting so big. Has he lost his baby look or is it just me? He looks like a little man. So cute.
lol wonder where he got that from? how adorable! he is just so cute!
Michael will be so jealous! Jayda has her 1st t-ball game tomarrow so at least shes trying to get into that kind of stuff! Glad to see you are doing well and we miss you guys too!
Don't you love how excited they get about little things like this. He looks like such a sports fan.
He is so cute! I love the smiles that show his little teeth. It makes me want to eat him up!
Miss you!
Jana
Post a Comment