Due to the fact that today was Good Friday and the stock market was closed I got to spend the day with my two favorite boys! Jett has been feeling much better and Jeremy’s family was all on spring brake so we decided to go to the Arizona Museum of Natural History. It was a lot of fun and it was really nice to get out of the house for a while! We spent the rest of the day relaxing and you know it watching
6 comments:
Hey Shawna! : ) Thanks for the comment on our blog! I'm glad you found us and added us to yours! I added you guys to our blog too. It was fun meeting you and hanging out with you guys...we will have to do it again soon! : ) Happy Easter!
HEY! YOUR HAIR IS SOO CUTE! DID YOU CHOP IT OFF? I JUST HAVEN'T SEEN YOU IN FOREVER!!
SO fun! I am sorry jett has been sick that is no fun! Glad he is better.
Hey Shawna, I havn't talk to you in forever! Jett is getting so big and he is so cute! I am glad he is feeling better too. Its stinks when they get sick. Thanks for offering to help us move, I appreciate it. I think were ok though, I haven't even started the process.... I think I am in a little over my head. We will see. Talk to ya later.
Yay, I'm glad Jett is finally feeling better. Looks like you guys had a fun time. Hope you feel better soon, too!!
I love the picture of Jet with his dad! SO ADORABLE!!
Post a Comment