Jett has been so so sick the last few days with the stomach flew!!
I have washed about 20 loads of laundry, bedding 5 times, carpets twice, and tile about 3 times!! This has been some of the worst days of my life!! I really can't imagine having more than one kid being sick like this!! I need to have a nice long vacation!! But things are slowly getting back to normal, he didn't throw up today so that is a start!! If he is feeling well enough hopefully we can do some fun easter egg hunts!!

8 comments:
oh, sweet little buddy. it is SO upsetting when the little people are so sick...and exhausting! in my house everyone takes turns being sick. just when one is almost better the other stars barfing and so on. and if we're really lucky jeff and i get it. i think i would rather everyone just got it all at once. :)
i'm so glad that he hasn't thrown up but don't you find yourself ready with a towel, bowl or anything to catch the barf when he get any kind of funny look on his face? hahaha! i hope you guys don't get it!
poor boy...and poor mom! Hope he gets well soon. He looks so big in that picture!
I know how you feel. Aaden had that a couple of weeks ago and then I got it. He was sick for about 5 days and it was so sad. I hope that you don't get it and that you guys can enjoy your easter!
Hey! I am so glad you found my blog. If you don't mind I am going to add you to my list. I don't know if you know but I am your new visiting teacher. Yepee! So we definitely need to get together, maybe next week after your little man is feeling better. Nothing worse then a sick baby. Maybe we could meet at the park by your house. Hope your baby feels better and I if I don't see at church have a good easter:)
so sad. i'm glad he's feeling better. clara's on the upswing too, but i don't think i did as much laundry and cleaning as you had to! that merits ice cream runs all weekend for you. :)
Hey shawna,
I saw your blog on Cassi's so I was checking it out.
Sorry to hear that your little guy is so sick. I haven't had to deal with that kind of stuff yet but I am sure its in the future. But your son is so cute and I am sure that makes up for it in the end right?
Bummer girl I am sooo sorry that Jett has been sick. I hope he gets feeling better. By the way the top pic of you and your boys, you look sooo good! I am so jealous! Oh and Happy Easter tom.
OHH-- POOR THING-- WE ALL HAD IT TO---THE ONLY THING WORSE IS HAVING IT YOURSELF and TWO SICK KIDS...I WANTED TO DIE!! I HOPE JETT STARTS FEELING BETTER...
Post a Comment