My little brother Scott took this lovely picture of me sporting it!
Today was such a fun day!
My cousins and I try to get together on Thursdays and play!! Today we ordered Mexican food take out and made aprons. (We made them out of ribbon, a fabric napkin and a flour sack!) I had so much fun! They got me a cake for my birthday and it was so yummy! I feel so blessed to have such good friends! Jett loved playing with his six little friends too!
11 comments:
tha is SO cute!
Very cute! I am so glad that Katryn was willing to do mine because I want to enjoy one!
very cute shawna. i hope mine turns out that cute... if i ever finish it!!
You are good! It looks cute!
I feel so bad that I never said Happy Birthday. When was it? i love your little apron:) HOw are you guys doing? We miss you lots. when we getting together again?
Hey Shawna I would love to talk to you about this email at angelacurt@hotmail.com and I will give you my number. (kinda chicken to leave it on your blog) You will love these pills, I know when Jade started taking them it was such a relief to know I didnt have to watch EVERY little thing she (as well as others) put in her mouth!
ahh happy birthday! is that a short cute brown hair cut on you!??!
I WISH THAT IS WHAT I DO ON THURSDAYS...ITS PROBABLY MY MOST DREADED DAY...WORK! I LOVE WHAT I DO-- DON'T GET ME WRONG..I JUST HATE HATE HATE LEAVING MY BABIES! SO CUTE-- YOU NEED TO TEACH ME ALL YOUR LITTLE KNICK KNACKS! SO CUTE!
Awesome little project! I love to sew, I am going to try and make all the bedding for Jessi's big girl room. I am thinking about Hawaiian print, but girly. It is fun to be able to get together and have a day for fun. Give Jett a squeeze. love ya.
Hey! I do need your email to add you on:) Email it to me @ bekluvsrick@gmail.com Thanks!
Hey, I hope that everything is going good with you. When I first looked at the picture of you sporting your apron I thought it was Michelle. You look like her with your darker hair! I hope we can get together soon.
Post a Comment