Thursday, March 6, 2008

LOT OF NEW CHANGES

Okay so I have been working on getting together a new post with all the things that have changed in my life in the last few months. I have taken before and after pictures so as soon as I get it together I will post them all and show you! One is that I turned 25 and I just wanted to say thank you to everyone for all the phone calls!! I love you all! p.s. I got jetts test results back.....life is going to be hard!! He is pretty much alergic to all cow milk products!! Which stinks it is in everything!!

4 comments:

mad white woman said...

what a bummer! i'd be so bad at keeping on top of that. hopefully he'll grow out of it.

Unknown said...

you are always so busy! That stinks about Jett's allergies... I know I tested positive for TONS of allergies when I was little but have grown out of almost all of them. I tested allergic to cows milk also and I remember having orange juice on my cereal sometimes.. YUCK! But after a few years I was totally fine with it! Hopefully he will be the same way and it won't last too long.

The Fish Family said...

Happy belated birthday!!! I hope that you had a great day. Sorry to hear about Jett's allergies! That really does stink. I hope that everything else is going great for you guys. Talk to ya later!

CASSIE said...

that stinks!! what happens if he has cow products...we totally need to get together soon!!