Jeremy went hiking on Easter weekend, and he took my camera so I borrowed Holly's and it has taken me a while to get the pictures off of it! But I thought I would post the pictures of Jett coloring eggs.
Hunting for Eggs! Jett got a new bubble machine from the easter bunny!
HEY! THANKS SO MUCH FOR COMING TO JADA'S PARTY..I REALLY ENJOYED GETTING TO CHAT AND CATCH UP! THANK YOU FOR THE GIFT...SHE JUST LOVES IT!! JETT IS OF COURSE SOOO ADORABLE! I'LL WATCH HIM ANYTIME!
2 comments:
HEY! THANKS SO MUCH FOR COMING TO JADA'S PARTY..I REALLY ENJOYED GETTING TO CHAT AND CATCH UP! THANK YOU FOR THE GIFT...SHE JUST LOVES IT!! JETT IS OF COURSE SOOO ADORABLE! I'LL WATCH HIM ANYTIME!
Well it looks like he had a lot of fun. He is getting to big I love it. Well we need to get together sometime.
Post a Comment