Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Holly! If you want to hear Jett you have to pause my music I hope you love it as much as I do!!

6 comments:

Brittney said...

OH my gosh I love him! When are we hanging out again?

The Coor's said...

Shawna, he is getting so big. I haven't seen you guys forever. Hopefully we can get together sometime over the holidays. I hope you are doing good. Talk to you soon!

Bekah: said...

ADORABLE!!! i love the "lalalala" that is so funny! He is so cute! What a stud!

stacy said...

man that boy is so sweet. he is such a smarty.

mad white woman said...

that is so sweet that he sings. i LOVE it! clara's "singing" is more like a monotonous humming. :)

Matt and Kaaryn said...

Hello- I came across your blog and wanted to say hello. Hope you are doing well. Your baby boy is beautiful. Take care