If you all haven’t noticed it has been almost a month since I have posted anything on my blog. I can’t seem to get it together these days! I will try to do better just to keep you all updated on what we are doing. We had an amazing Christmas and New Years! We spent most of it with family and friends eating food and just relaxing!! I hope you had as much fun as we did!! I took about 300 pictures!! I got a new camera for Christmas and it has been put to work! I am going to share a few pictures to show you what we have been up too!
Jeremy & Jett
The girls ( I think we took like 20 pictures of ourselves!! But we had fun!!)
Me & Jeremy
Jett got this little car from G-pa & G-ma Smith HE LOVES IT!! I think I push him around aleast 10 times a day in it!
8 comments:
yeah for the mills family girls. you are all so beautiful! see you today and everyone else saturday!!
I am so gald that you had a good christmas! we need to get together soon!
It is good to see what you guys have been up too! Jett is getting big and so cute!
Jett is getting so big! He is super cute and looks like a lot of fun! Sorry that we weren't able to come visit over Christmas - it was a short trip for us to AZ. But we miss you guys! Hopefully we will get to see you this summer!
Its about time. Its good to see that you are still alive and well. J.K. Jett is so cute. I cant believe how big he is getting.
That is a great picture of you and your sisters and mom.
Your blog is cute! How are you guys? Jett is getting so big!!
I just love your little boys name. We want to name our son Jett but I promise we didnt steal it from you:) Hey maybe we will have all girls! Hubby would love that:) You all look great. Hope you are doing well.
Post a Comment