Tuesday, December 11, 2007

DECEMBER 12th

Happy Birthday Holly!
I just wanted to post a few things that I love about you!

You are an amazing friend and sister

You are a great Aunt, Jett loves you

Funny and always Happy

Very thoughtful of others

You never talk bad about other people

Very Artistic

Beautiful Inside and Out

Eye's to die for

Super Smart

Strong and Independent

Someone that I look up too

Baby of the Family and we all worry about you!

Holly I just want you to know how much I love you! We have had lots of great times together I don't know what my life would be like with out you in it!! At the end of the day Jett and I can't wait for you to come home so we can see you and chat!! I just want you to know how much you mean to us and tell you that I love an appreciate all that you do for our family!!
I LOVE YOU HOLLY!

1 comment:

Jana said...

I love my beautiful daughter Holly too. She is all the things you said and more! I know that she was sent to my home to bring me JOY. Thank you Shawna for paying tribute to an awesome person. Love,MOM