So since I just recently started blogging again I have decided it would be good to play a little catch up on each of my kids. Kannon is alway in the middle so I thought I would start with him first! Kannon is the life of the party he is super funny but such a sweet tender hearted little boy! He loves to be outside and he totally thinks he is already a grown man that can do everything! He is pretty fearless and will do just about anything you ask him too! He loves to help me and is very much a pleaser! This kid LOVES to eat and is a bottomless pit! He favorite food to eat is steak! He cant eat it without "cow sauce" (A-1)! His dad has cooked this kid some pretty yummy steaks medium rare. His one liner at the table is "more steak please" and with that said, our pediatrician has pretty much told us this kid is off the charts! Over the 100 percentile for both height and weight! We are going to have a big boy!
I have a hard time getting photos of this kid because he is always moving or talking! He thinks he wants to be just like dad, it is no wonder he is always asking for a soda and wanting to go hunting a bear and most of the time stripped down to his undies!
When you have to go, you have to go! and so he will whip it out pretty much anywhere. One day Jett was in the bathroom and so he walked right out to the garage and peed on my car tire like it was no big deal! Another time after he had gotten seat belted he felt like he needed to go so he opened the van door and peed right out the door!
He can pretty much out eat and out wrestle Jett any day of the week but they are pretty much always together and when Jett leaves for any reason he gets super sad! The other day we were watching a home video and he pretty much cried through the whole thing saying "I don't want to be a baby!" when we tried to tell him that cute baby was him it just made him more mad at us! I had a hard time not laughing at the kid! But he is so sweet and thinks his sister is the baby so he is always watching out for Paityn and calls her "babes" I love it!
I love Kannon and can't imagine my life with out him! I feel blessed to have him in my home and be his Mom!





3 comments:
i love that boy too! i'm so glad i get to spend time with him every sunday in nursery. he is so fun and so full of information...i promise i'll let you know if he starts sharing things that sound like family secrets! hahaha!
awww Kannon is a cutie! He cracks me up! :) I am glad you are back to blogging!
You just have to love Kannon! He is so funny, loved his potty experiences and I'll bet you did too!
Post a Comment