Thursday, May 24, 2012

Frustration!

Hum so I don't like to post negative stuff but I must vent!!! So i am not and I mean not happy with a particular school just down the street!(ALA- American leadership academy) a month or so ago I went down to check it out and asked if they had room for more students in there half day program "oh yes was they reply but you need to hurry and get signed up if you want come to our school" so of course I zipped home and registered him thinking I need this to be an option I can pray about it later! Well weeks have gone by and I had not heard from them, which I only waited that long because the lady in the office told me it might take that long! So after several phone calls I find out he is 24th on the list? Really Really why did you have me even waste my time taking your tour and learn all about your school only to find out your full? Just frustrating!

1 comment:

Jana said...

It will all work out for the best! There are no accidents!