Monday, May 28, 2012

Good Day!

Well for once we sat down last night and made some plans for the day so we could make the most of it! First I packed for a bit while Jeremy went to the gym and hit some range balls, when he got him we took the boys on a hike to the riparian reserve with Chris and Melissa Smith and there boys! They loved it! For lunch we went to the Olive Garden. I am leaving tomorrow to Snowflake so I won't be getting that for a while:(. We then came home and went swimming the boys had fun racing across the pool! I went and got my toes done while Jeremy watched the kids it is always so relaxing! More packing and getting to sleeping by my hubby really made memorial day memorable!

2 comments:

mad white woman said...

I'm enjoying all of your udpates Shawna. I had to laugh that Jett doesn't eat much meat b/c both of my girls are like that, but especially Hazel.

Keep the posts coming. :)

Jenn said...

Looks like you had such a fabulas day Shawna! So glad you could relax and enjoy such a nice day! Your kiddos are getting so big so fast! We need to plan a dinner soon! Loves!