Jett is my smarty pants! He is such a good boy! He is always doing things to make Jeremy and I happy! This year Jett has been playing baseball! He played on the Rockies! He loved it and had a blast he was the youngest on his team but rocked it and loved playing catcher best, maybe because his dad played that position? Hum he wants to be just like his dad and was so proud he even wore the same number (2)!
He just graduated preschool and is moving on to bigger and better things! This year in preschool he passed off at least 20 books to his teacher and is reading really good! He told his teacher at school that, " I am going to color everything green because that is my favorite color and my favorite taste!" which is very true the kid can eat some greens but not so much on the meat/protein. Although he loves peanut butter! I am pretty sure he could pass for a vegetarian. Jeremy keeps asking him how he is ever going to hunt if he can't eat what he kills! I think he should consider becoming a lawyer when he grows up because he can pretty much talk you into anything! He is pretty funny that way and can talk your ear off if if let him!
He has been loving to swim and is pretty much a fish! I am getting a pretty good tan sitting out watching him!
He is so good with Paityn and is super in love with her! He would pretty much do anything for her! He is always talking to her and playing with her! But Kannon is pretty much his best pal and and Jett can talk him into playing just about anything! I am pretty sure he knows he owns the oldest role and wants to be a pleaser! My mom has told me several times if I get him on the right path nothing will pull him off! I love Jett and his sweet spirit and I feel so lucky I have him in my home!






No comments:
Post a Comment