Congrats!! Your little Jett is SOOO cute! ... and yes.. you had a BUSY September. I love the activity you planned, what a good idea! Hope your feeling good, and Jett is letting you rest ... somtimes :)
Yah!! CONGRATS!! That is soo exciting..I've heard it is great to have 2 boys in a row...that way they can wrestle and have fun together...Drew is hoping for a boy for our next baby...we'll see about that! (oh-- I have your vinyl thats left...they didn't let me sell it at enrichment...long story-I'll email you..but I did sell some pieces by word of mouth!)
12 comments:
Congrats Shawna!!! Hooray for another adorable smith boy and another amazing athlete!
Congrats!! Your little Jett is SOOO cute! ... and yes.. you had a BUSY September. I love the activity you planned, what a good idea! Hope your feeling good, and Jett is letting you rest ... somtimes :)
yay!!! we love two boys in a row. so fun. he will be so handsome. We are so excited for you guys. love you.
Hurray!! You will LOVE having two boys in a row. That's fun news!
Yah!! CONGRATS!! That is soo exciting..I've heard it is great to have 2 boys in a row...that way they can wrestle and have fun together...Drew is hoping for a boy for our next baby...we'll see about that! (oh-- I have your vinyl thats left...they didn't let me sell it at enrichment...long story-I'll email you..but I did sell some pieces by word of mouth!)
Congrats! It will be a lot cheaper that way.
Congrats! That is so exciting!
thats so awesome congrats! From the sonogram picture he looks like jett!
How exciting!! Congrats! That will be fun for Jett to have a brother to play with! :)
Congratulations! I am sooo excited for you and I LOVE your baby countdown. Thanks for sharing your blog with me. =)
Yay, how fun for Jett to have a little playmate. Two boys will be a blast I am sure!
Wahoo! That is so exciting! I would not trade having two boys for anything! They are crazy but it is awesome! You guys will LOVE it:)
Post a Comment