Okay so Jett is so busy I thought I would post this!!
You will have to pause my music to hear him!
He's so cute! He talks great too! I wish Jace would start saying more things. I'm sure it's just around the corner.
Oh my gosh Shawna & Jeremy! Jett is soooo cute! You are going to have your hands full with 2!! You guys are such a cute family!
OMG! He is so stinkin cute. He has the sweetest little voice. Hopefully we can get together while we are there and let the boys play!
I love the constant motion!! What a sweet boy :) And that's so fun to know that you have another busy little man on the way!
Cute!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
He's so cute! He talks great too! I wish Jace would start saying more things. I'm sure it's just around the corner.
Oh my gosh Shawna & Jeremy! Jett is soooo cute! You are going to have your hands full with 2!! You guys are such a cute family!
OMG! He is so stinkin cute. He has the sweetest little voice. Hopefully we can get together while we are there and let the boys play!
I love the constant motion!! What a sweet boy :) And that's so fun to know that you have another busy little man on the way!
Cute!
Post a Comment