Okay so I am not super good at updating but this past few week have been busy at our house!! Jett is 15 MONTHS!! Wow time flies! He got some new shoes that he LOVES and is always showing off! Jeremy took his last final so we are having a nice "NO School" brake and I got a new church calling!! I am the first counslor in the STAKE primary presidency yeah I am so excited!! It will be a fun calling! We are in the process of creating a new Blog for our class of 2001 so all my friends better check it out and post on it!!
11 comments:
that is so great about your calling. that would be a ton of fun/a ton of work.
i've been thinking about a class of 94(yep that's right i'm super old) blog. it would be so fun to see what everyone is up to.
I already miss you in YW!!! I'm excited for your new calling. You'll do so good at that! Class of '01?? I didn't realize how close in age we are! I graduated in 2000... and that would be fun to do a class blog!
LOL.. your PXS Suns are Hot song just came on!!! That's great :) I might have to use that one on our blog.
Little Miss Busy!!! Wow, thats an awesome calling!!! You'll be great at it!!! Anywho, hope you are all doing well...Jett is getting so big!!! So you gettin baby hungry yet!?! I think I am BUT am holdin out for Fall/Winter to roll around (I can't handle having another "holiday baby")!!!
Love Ya!!!
I'll have to check out our class blog!!! Thats exciting...can't wait to see what everyones been up to!!!
He is such a cutie. Kyesun is always asking if he can wear his flip flops but its like 10 below freezing outside. It was fun hanging out with you guys last weekend.
Shawna!! I stubbled onto your blog! Your family is so CUTE! Jett looks just like Jeremy. I am working on my blog so I'll let you know when I post!! Time flies huh? We'll have to keep in touch!! ~Shaunalee
Stake Primary Presidency!!! Oh my goodness! Things just never slow down for you. That is crazy. I am sure you will do a great job. Good luck!
With big calling like that, they will give you mother of the year award! Good luck, man Jett is getting so big. Sure wish we lived a little closer so that we could see each other a little more often. love you guys!
Hi shawna-
Thanks for looking us up. I will add you also. Jett is for cute. Talk to you soon!
Jet is too cute! We need to get together sometime..Drake and him would have tons of fun together! Good luck at your new calling..you do so good!
Hey there, Smiths! Looks to me like you guys are doing fantastic, and I am so glad. Jett is a cute kid. Haven't seen you guys in forever, and it may still be forever until we do, but this'll do in the mean time. Jenelle, Dawson and I still up at the Y in Provo. We are doing just fine. Life is great. Jeremy, I don't know you if you remember, but we once dreamed up what our future trucks would look like (I know this was at Taylor Elementary), but your pickup has outdone even our expectations! :) Take care.
Post a Comment