I feel like I have fallen off the planet! We haven’t been home for 13 days! And I still have 10 to go! I miss you GILBERT!! We went camping for 5 of those days with the Mills family! We had a lot of fun, after the camping we went to my Moms house and have been here since! Jeremy got drawn for a archery Bull Elk tag, so he is off hunting and we are just hanging with my Mom and my Sister Michelle! It has been fun, but I sure miss my BED and HOME!! When I get back into town I will post all my pictures of our adventures! Hope ALL is well with everyone!!
4 comments:
i was wondering where you were! i am glad you have been having such a fun vacation...lucky! im excited to see all your pictures :)
I thought you had fallen off the planet too! Sounds like a nice break but I know what you mean... you just need your own things and your own bed after a while! All I can say is that Jeremy better get his elk! :) Have fun in good ol' Snowflake... we will be there this weekend so if you get bored give us a call! :)
HEY! I AM GLAD YOU ARE HAVING FUN...CAMPING IS A BLAST..BUT YOU DO MISS HOME AFTER A WHILE...WE REALLY DO NEED TO GET TOGETHER BEFORE I HAVE THIS BABY..TIME JUST FLIES! OH YEAH--WHAT WAS THAT STUFF YOU WERE TELLING ME ABOUT THAT YOU TOOK AT THE END OF YOUR PREGNANCY?
Am I the only one happy you are in Snowflake. Hahaha j/k I hear ya on being home its kinda nice. Though we have only got to hang out once since youve been here. We better fix that. Do you still want to go to the game friday? if so we are thinking about having a big tailgate party so let me know if you want to come!!!
Post a Comment