I am not very good at updating my blog as much as I should. I feel like I need to do better and make it more like my journal. On Sunday Uncle Scott was playing with Jett and made a fun little toy car with my laundry basket!!
He loves Scott and had so much fun being pushed around!
5 comments:
HOW IRONIC! THAT IS JADA'S FAVORITE THING TO DO TO! DREW AND HIS BROTHER ALECC GET PRETTY CREATIVE WITH STUFFING PILLOWS AND BLANKETS INTO IT WITH HER--AND FLING AND DRIVE HER AROUND...SHE GOES FLYING OUT OF IT PRETTY FAR SOMETIMES...WHO NEEDS TO BUY TOYS HUH...THEY PLAY BETTER WITH STUFF YOU HAVE AROUND THE HOUSE! SO CUTE!
good seeing you the other day... p.s. I love snow patrol!
Funny how little kids find the funniest places to play in. My kids both love the laundry baskets.
I don't know if you know who I am. I am Sam Larsen's wife. We saw your blog on Teresa's and checked it out. Sam wanted to make sure and say hello. I don't think Teresa has a link to our blog but if you would like to check it out
samandjamielarsen.blogspot.com
Hi shawna. when the hec are we gonna play. I have such a crush on that man. Isnt it ridiculous how quick they get big. I hope it is ok i put you on my blogging buddies. Call me sometime or i will call you. love you.
Post a Comment