So yesterday we went golfing again with the kids it was super fun until the last hole and Paityn was done! Jeremy went again today taking the boys and Mr. Kannon lost his shoe somewhere between the 2nd & 7th holes how that happened I will never know and what happened yesterday is still somewhat of a mystery too! We had been working out in the yard for a bit and Kannon had been gone for quite a bit so I went to the bathroom to find it covered I mean covered top to bottom in mud! These are some pictures of the event but they don't do it justice and my sweet little kannon in the bath tub said, "I got a little muddy! You not mad momma?"
1 comment:
You have just gotta love that boy! He is unique to say the least! But oh, so cute too!
Post a Comment