Well I thought I would post a little discovery that I have been observing at about three feet and under all around my house it looks like this.....walls, doors, windows, and my fridge! I am out numbered 30 to 10 don't think I will ever catch up!
Every time you see those dirty little finger prints you are reminded that you have 3 beautiful children and that should make you happy even if you can't keep up with them! :)
oh gosh my house is the same way and the glass door only stays clean for about 30minutes before one of my sweets put there lovely prints all over or decide to draw another picture on it with crayons, ahhh so much fun trying to keep up:)
3 comments:
Every time you see those dirty little finger prints you are reminded that you have 3 beautiful children and that should make you happy even if you can't keep up with them! :)
They will be gone before you know it, enjoy them while they are little!
oh gosh my house is the same way and the glass door only stays clean for about 30minutes before one of my sweets put there lovely prints all over or decide to draw another picture on it with crayons, ahhh so much fun trying to keep up:)
Post a Comment