Thursday, February 16, 2012

Um I am a little out dated!

Well I just looked at my blog for the first time in who knows how long and um yeah it was May 2011 my last post so Yes I am a little out dated. My life has been a little crazy with three little ones running around Jett turned 5, Kannon turns 3 on Saturday and Paityn is now 10 months! Time flies when you are busy making a life! But we are happy !! Here is the family picture from last summer with more to come! Hopefully I can play catch up here in the next few months and be back on track!

2 comments:

Chris and Jenelle Reed said...

Wow. So bizarre for me to watch time pass. I remember Jeremy...catching a football pass at Taylor Intermediate, winning a wrestling match, beating up John Spires at the bus stop, designing his dream truck with me in 2nd grade, riding horses out towards Heber, hitting a home run in little league, "going out" with Kelly Sherwood in grade school - I was jealous - ...and now to see into the future two decades. Life is good, and it turns out the way it should when we let the Lord guide us.

Jenn said...

Shawn! Here is my new blog! YAY! Thanks again for making such an amazing cake for Britts shower your the best!! Loves!