Tuesday, January 18, 2011

A little behind!

Well it seems like I do pretty good for a while and then I get busy and forget to post on my blog so I have a bit of catching up to do! In November I got a new ride...we needed more room...I AM IN LOVE!! I have loved everything about it! But a few trips back and forth to the dealership to fix some random light being burned out!
This last month we bought a summer home in Snowflake a simple 3 bed 2 bath for me to get out of the heat this summer. It was a steal we have a bit of work to do on it and Jeremy has put me in charge of getting it all painted, new baseboards, blinds, carpets and furnishing it! It has been pretty fun so far but alot more work than I thought it would be and I wish I could do it all but being prego puts a damper on things so I have hired alot of it out!
We had a wonderful Christmas we all got spoiled rotten ate lots of food and didn't get to see Jeremy much he has been working lots of hours so this this last weekend we took the kids to Disneyland for a few days to get away! We had a really good time!
Jeremy has the hook ups at work and bought season tickets to the Suns Games he has taken me to a few games the tickets he has are to the Flex Print Club down in the bottom right by the locker room it has been a blast to have an all you can eat meal with our tickets fun date night!
Anyways we are happy busy and I am getting bigger everyday! I am getting excited April is creeping up on me and soon she will be here!

Snowflake House

Suns game date night!

2 comments:

Katie Nikolaus said...

Congrats on the house, that's awesome! Sure do miss you guys!

CASSIE said...

You have been busy!! So fun about the summer house! Where is it in Snowflake? Awesome!