HYSTERICAL!!!!!! i love that you took a picture of the warning and that it specificly warns against what you child is doing. hahaha!
So funny! He's adorable! How is his potty training going? I have the coat in my truck, it just needs to make it to your house! :)
That is just to funny. I am laughing. Man they can do some much in a sec.
That is so funny..he is to cute. I hope you will be able to make it on Sat. so I can meet the new little guy. : )
haha jett is too cute! a little handful somedays! i'll watch him anytime shawna! i love playing with him!
That's pretty much the funniest thing I've seen all week.
I love it!! Those pictures say a thousand words! Are you really potty training Jett??
Shawna, that cracks me up. You can't create moments like that.
Hey Shawn! I don't think I ever told you congrats on the new addition! I wanted to say hi and it looks like things are going well for you and your little fam! Kannon is so cute! Love ya!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
HYSTERICAL!!!!!! i love that you took a picture of the warning and that it specificly warns against what you child is doing. hahaha!
So funny! He's adorable! How is his potty training going? I have the coat in my truck, it just needs to make it to your house! :)
That is just to funny. I am laughing. Man they can do some much in a sec.
That is so funny..he is to cute. I hope you will be able to make it on Sat. so I can meet the new little guy. : )
haha jett is too cute! a little handful somedays! i'll watch him anytime shawna! i love playing with him!
That's pretty much the funniest thing I've seen all week.
I love it!! Those pictures say a thousand words!
Are you really potty training Jett??
Shawna, that cracks me up. You can't create moments like that.
Hey Shawn! I don't think I ever told you congrats on the new addition! I wanted to say hi and it looks like things are going well for you and your little fam! Kannon is so cute! Love ya!
Post a Comment