One of my really good friends is so awesome!! She took some of the best pictures of Kannon, these are just a handful of them! I am so happy with how they turned out! If any one wants pictures taken she is awesome!! You can look at her blog: http://portraitsbyrobinlee.blogspot.com/
I just wanted to say thank you to her and everyone that has taken care of us!! Thanks ROBIN!!
8 comments:
The pictures are really adorable!! I love the ones especially with Jett and Kannon together. Congratulations again and I hope everything is going really well!
Love, Jana
He is so adorable! I can't tell if he looks more like you or your husband. Perfect blend, I guess. What a handsome little guy.
Your kids are both so... cute. We LOVE You guys and are so happy for your new baby boy!! Let us know if you need anything.
Lots of Love, Ballards
Cute pictures, I love the new header! And I cant believe how much hair Jett has all of the sudden. Cute boys. Cant wait to meet little Kannon! :)
What sweet pictures. He is a beautiful baby.
mrogersgirl@gmail.com
It was fun to see you today! Hang in there. It gets better!
He is sooo cute Shawna!!! I love the pictures let your photographer she did a great job!! Hope you are feeling ok and getting some sleep :)
He is so stinkin cute..I can't wait to meet him : ) Hope you guys are doing good. If you need anything just let us know : )
Post a Comment