I just wanted to have a little shout out to my little sister on her birthday! Words can't express how proud I am as a sister of her!! I just feel so blessed that our Mom choose to bring one more child into this world!! Being prego really brings this one home, knowing how hard it!! I want her to know how much I love and appreciate her, I miss having her in our home!! She is such an example to me and I hope I can be a better person becasue of her!!
I LOVE YOU HOLLY!!
1 comment:
Shawna! Thank you so much! you are so sweet! It's crazy to be 21 now! Thanks for the surprise party and the gift! I love spending time with you and FHE last night was great! Thank you so much for all that you do for me! Love you!
Post a Comment