Peaches, to can and freeze, crafts from our cousin day, and finding a snake in our house today pretty much sums it up! I was getting ready to make dinner, Jett and I had been out side playing and when we came in we left the back sliding door open, um not such a good idea!
3 comments:
Those peaches look yummy!! Hey-- I am waiting on two more people to pay me for the vinyl- then I'll get it back to you...they didn't let me sell it at enrichment due to "church rules or something"-- but I did sell some pieces by word of mouth.
You're so good to do up some peaches :) Looks like fun, except the snake would have bothered me, and I hope your feeling good!
Those peaches look beautiful... I love doing peaches =) But I think the snake tops it all!
Post a Comment