Wednesday, September 24, 2008

My Top 8

8 TV shows I love to watch:
Anything on HGTV
The Office
Jon and Kate plus 8
Grey's Anatomy
Lost
American Idol
Friends Re-runs
King of Queens
8 Favorite Restaurants:
Olive Garden
Chilis
Teakwoods Tavern
Islands
Panda Express
Trappers Cafe
Gecko Grill
Bits n Pizza
8 Things that happened yesterday:
Helped my Mom cook dinner for guests
Spent most of the day with Jeremy!
Washed a load of no sent laundry for Jeremy’s camo
Went to the Barber with Jeremy
Went to the Snowflake post office
Ate Pizza from Bits
Played outside with Jett
Watched Peggie make Holly flower arrangements
8 Things I look forward to:
Having our next baby
Find out what we are having
Jett to be potty trained
Holly’s wedding!
Thanksgiving!
Christmas!
Jaces next football game!
8 Things I love about fall:
Fall colors Reds, Orange, Greens
Nicer Weather
Family Get Togethers
Shopping for holidays
Leaves changes colors
Pumpkin pie
Nice enough to play outside
Elk hunting
8 Things on my wish list:
Get my house organized, deep cleaned
All of our family to stay happy and health
House paid off!
More Furniture from Pottery Barn
Hawaii vaction
Children that honor their parents and remain strong in the church
Get to move back to the mountain (Pinetop/Show low Snowflake)
Buy more land
We are still out of town but when I get home I will post all my pictures of what I have been doing the last few weeks, My Primary Activity, Holly's shower, and this two week Hunting Trip!

No comments: