Thursday, July 17, 2008

We have been gone…..with good reason, AND our good NEWS!!

On June 27th Jett and I packed it up and split town!! We came up to Snowflake to get out of the heat!! We have been staying at my Moms house and have been having a blast not doing a thing!! We go back home on the 20th of July!

The first weekend we helped with a service project for my Grandpa Mills it was such a neat experience he kept saying he felt like our Grandma Mills was there with us!! I could tell he was a little hesitant to let us come work on cleaning his house but I could tell he really appreciated what we did and was really glad we came!! I had a really good talk with him that day! He bought us all pizza afterwards; I had a blast with all the cousins that came!!

The next weekend was the 4th of July I had so much fun with Jeremy and all our friends. Jeremy played in a softball tournament they got bumped up to A league but did really well!! Since I am his wife I can brag about him!! He threw someone out at home from left field and hit his Grandpa Smith truck with a home run!!

The third weekend we packed up our camp trailer and went out camping!! We had so much fun with Jeremy’s family. We had all the four wheelers out there; Jett loved it begged for rides all day long!! We got rained on twice but still had a blast!

We are coming up on the fourth weekend away! Last night we went to the Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat Play! It was awesome, Jett loved it! On Saturday we are going to the parade and then having a family B.B.Q. after that at my Grandpa’s house so this weekend should be lots of fun!

BUT on top of all of this I have been sick!! We excited to announce we are expecting our second bambino I am 9 weeks along and have been pretty sick but I will spare you the details!! I have to keep reminding myself it will all be worth it!!






22 comments:

Addie Gaylord said...

Yea, that is so exciting!! I hope you feel better soon, that is the worst!

Unknown said...

Congrats! That is so exciting! I am about 8 weeks right now and feel your pain! We have been trying to enjoy the 24th weekend also but the nausea is not something you can really just make yourself forget about! It is the worst! I am sorry to hear you have been feeling like that, but like you said... it will be worth it... someday! :) Sounds like you haven't been letting it keep you down... you guys are always up to something fun. Hope you get feeling better soon! Congrats again!

Christi said...

Congratulations! I am so happy for you! We love having 2 kids-it is so much fun! Jana just announced that she is pregnant! She is about as far along as you! How fun! Congratulations again!

Erin said...

Oh yay congrats! it sound like you guys are just having a blast. The boys and I are here in phx and it is so stinkin HOT!

mommy said...

YAY! Congratulations! I'm sorry we won't be there to see the new little one!

mad white woman said...

Man, I would love to be able to leave for a month or so. Lucky you! And congratulations on the new little one, but sorry to hear you're sick. PS Jett's little cheeks are filling out, how cute.

Brant Nikolaus said...

Congrats on the second!!! Jett is so cute. I am sorry we didn't get down to AZ to see you guys before we moved, but with gas prices it was just too hard. It sounds like you guys are having a great summer.

Tiffany said...

What exciting news!!! Congrats to both of you guys! :)

Bekah: said...

hooray! congrats BSS, i am so excited for you. sorry you've been sick :( but yes your sweet baby will be sooo worth it! im so happy for you guys!

CASSIE said...

YEAH!! I HAVE BEEN TOTALLY THINKING ABOUT YOU THESE LAST FEW DAYS AND HAD A FEELING YOU WERE PREGGO!! CONGRATS! SOOO EXCITING! I HOPE ITS A LITTLE GIRL!!!

Whiting Family said...

Congrats on the new baby news!!! You will have to keep me updated on the prego details....I can definately relate to teh prego sickness....its no picnic...BUT the end product is well worth all the puke in the world!!! We need to get together again!!! I miss our girlie talks!!! Take care and kick your feet up, us mommas deserve it!!! lOVe YA!

Rhiannon said...

What a nice summer you are having in Snowflake. All I can say is lucky!
Congrats on the new bambino coming your way. That is exciting.

Cara said...

Congrats you guys! That is so exciting. And I too am sorry that you have been sick that is no fun at all. But well worth it like you know already. :) Oh and it was so good to bump in to you at the softball games.

Timar Lu said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Timar Lu said...

Hey Jeremy, it is good to see your sweet family and I am happy that you are having another. Does Brant know yet? Good Luck!

Brittney said...

AAAH!!! I have been waiting for this post:) Congratulations!!! I am so sorry you are so sick! I am glad you have been with family though to help you out! I hope you get feeling better and fast. Hopefully Jett is a good little babe for you while you are sick. WE need to get together girl!!!

Becky said...

Wahoo! Congrats! I am so excited for you! Jet will be a great big brother:) I can't wait to find out if you are having a boy or girl...:)

Krista said...

Congrats!!! Hope you start feeling better! When I saw you at church I thought you might be, but you don't look it by all means so I wasn't going to ask... But I should have :) Enjoy it cause it will FLY right by :)

jackie said...

yay! congrats congrats! i am so happy for you chica. tell jett i loved his song :)

Jessica said...

Oh congratulations :) That is wonderful news :) I hope you get feeling better soon too! And, I'm glad you got to escape for a nice long vacation this summer.

Meg and Jeremy said...

Hey congratulations! That is awesome! You two sure have a sweet little family. It's good to see you doing well.

Lauren and Jason said...

Holy cow! I'm first totally jealous that I couldn't be there for the Pioneer Days and Joseph play. And second I'm so stoked that you are expecting again. That is so awesome! Congrats!