This past week we have been in Cali.!! We went with the Mills family, we also took Jeremy's little sister Kerby with us! She is such a good babysitter and helped out so much with Jett we were so glad she got to come!! We had so much fun! We played on the beach, went to Sea World, shopping, lots of eating and just some good old relax time!! We had a blast! It it has been so hard to come home! So I thought I would attach some pictures on the beach!
7 comments:
How fun! We keep trying to find a weekend to go to San Diego this summer but something always seems to come up! Looks like you guys had a great time and the pics are super cute! :)
OHH!! I AM SOO JEALOUS! WE CAN'T WAIT...WE'LL LEAVE SATURDAY! HOW WAS THE WEATHER? GLAD YOU HAD FUN!
Fun Fun Fun....I'm jealous!!! Next time you go you need to give us a call!!! Looks like you guys had a blast!!! Hey I will be in the Valley 18th-21st. We should do lunch or shop or whatever BUT lets get together!!! I'll send you an email with my cell....and I need yours too! Anywho, talk to ya later!!! Love Ya!
looks like so much fun girl! ;)
Cute pictures! I'm glad you guys got to go have some fun... I bet Jett loved the sand on the beach!
How fun for you guys! Man - can i tell you that I would just love to get to the beach! Glad you could but sorry its not too fun to come back to the hot hot valley.
I love Cali. It looks like fun.
Post a Comment