Jett is a shoe fanatic; I was sitting at my desk and turned around to see this!! He is always trying to get Jeremy’s shoes on! So we took him to the store to get him some Jordan's he had a fit!! AND WOULD NOT TAKE THEM OFF!! So we got him some!
How cute! I love the little shoes. We are having a heck of a time trying to get Ryken to wear shoes. He screams and screams. So atleast yours freaks out when you try to take the shoes off instead of put them on. :) Jett is so darn cute by the way. :)
2 comments:
How cute! I love the little shoes. We are having a heck of a time trying to get Ryken to wear shoes. He screams and screams. So atleast yours freaks out when you try to take the shoes off instead of put them on. :) Jett is so darn cute by the way. :)
awwwwwwww that is adorable!
Post a Comment