Wednesday, April 2, 2008

I look kinda SCARY!!! But pause my music and you can hear us talking! We thought we would post a video of us!! Tomorrow is my MOM's Birthday and we were just thinking about her today!

7 comments:

The Hemenway's said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Hemenway's said...

Hi Shauna, this is your cousin, Darcy. We love to see your blog and your son getting so big, he is very cute. We are moving down there in 2 months, we are so excited. Lori drove me by your home, it is very lovely. We looked at homes in the neighborhood, but none worked out. But we did find one just outside in Queen Creek, it will be so fun to be around family, finally after all these years, look forward to seeing you at a family event. Sorry to delete a comment, I wanted to spell something right, but it wouldn't let me..

Addie Gaylord said...

Hey, your little guy is so cute. He talks really good!! Really impressed. your hair is cute!

jackie said...

cute video! it's crazy how old he and asher are getting huh! i like lookin in on your blog every now and then to see you guys. hope everything is going good!

Cami said...

What a cutie. I bet your mom loved that.

Bekah: said...

ohhh BSS that melted my heart. he is so so so stinking cute! that sweet little voice and his HUGE eyes! ahh, i miss you guys! wish we lived closer and could play! your hair looks great dark, you look so much like michelle!

Becky said...

I can't believe how good he talks! He is soooo cute! I bet your mom loved that video!