Yesterday we went to the doctor because Jett has been so sick, all I can say is I am glad that Jeremy was able to come with us! First off he has and ear infection and as some of you know Jett has been allergic to most cow milk products and now that he is 20lbs they were able to do more than a skin test, we went to the lab and had a lot of blood taken so we can have him tested for his allergies. Man it was hard to see that, Jeremy pretty much had to hold him down. I don’t think I could have done it by myself. It made me think of how grateful I am for my Heavenly Father it must be extremely hard to sit back and watch as we struggle but with-out the struggle we could never experience the joy. It will be a joyful day when we can finally pin point what this boy can eat!! After the doctor we went and bought him a hat and he wanted to wear it all day! It is a little big but he will grow into it. If he is anything like his dad hats are going to be a big part of his life!!
12 comments:
oh man he looks cute with that hat on! what a sweet boy. i had no idea that you were dealing with that with him. poor buddy. and 20lbs?!?!?! holy cow my kid all weighed that by 5 months. he's a tiny little dude. i hope the tests tell you something that will help.
AHH..THATS TOO BAD...I FEEL SO SAD FOR THESE LITTLE ONES BEING SICK! HOPE YOU FIND OUT MORE!!
Just wanted to say a quick hello. Sam and I have been out of the blogging world for awhile but now we're back. I hope they can let you know what he is allergic to. I had to get some tests for that right after I graduated high school. It is amazing what they can do with just your blood! God bless! samandjamielarsen.blogspot.com
Next time that we are in the valley we are definitely going to get together. We were a little stressed for time going to see all of the new babies!! We will probably be down there next month as well so I will call you for sure because I miss you too. Plus, I haven't seen your little guy since he was a baby and he has gotten so big!!! I hope that all of his testing goes well and I will talk to you later.
Sorry to hear that about Jett. My little girl has had the same problems, and it is so hard to figure out what they can eat and what they can't. Dairy is in EVERYTHING... anyways I finally found some medicine that works awesome if your interested let me know. Well good to see you guys and your little boy is a cutie!
I hope Jett is feeling better. Aaden was sick a week ago and it is so sad to see how weak and tired they are. All he wanted to do was sit right by mommy and sleep. It takes a lot out of a mommy when their baby is sick. I hope that you are doing good. Talk to you later!!!
Poor little guy. That stinks about the food allergies. Hopefully they will figure it out soon. I am sure that is no fun for him and a big pain for you. He looks so cute in his little hat!
That is such a cute picture of your little man! Carter loves hats too and wears his cowboy hat wherever he goes. Hopefully they can figure out what hes allergic to! good luck with that! Also I love the Background music! Thats hilarious! Go suns!!
Oh man that is such a bummer. I hate when my kids are sick. I hope you guys do get the answers you need for that little guy with his allergies. But where did you get his hat!! Brayton is in desperate need of a new one and I cant find a cute one that I like. Yes he wears hats just like his daddy too. I hope you guys are doing great and lets plan a get together or bbq or something soon. Give me a call when you arent too busy:)
poor dude! i feel your pain chica! i swear ash hasn't stopped being sick for months and months and after breathing treatments etc just not working! poor little dude! i know what you mean, busy busy life ha ha! cute blog! your little dude is too too cute
oh that poor little guy being sick, how sad! i hope they can determine what his allergies are! he is so adorable shawna i just want to give him a big kiss!
Hey girl, first off... Happy birthday! I am trying to think and I believe that it was yesterday. I hope you have or had a good one. Jeremy better spoil you rotten. Poor little Jett, he is too cute in that picture to be sick. I hate it when you can't figure out what is wrong with them and the doctors are clueless too. I hope they find out more. Love ya.
Post a Comment