Tuesday, November 6, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JETT!!!

11-06-06
11-6-07


ONE YEAR OLD!!
We are so happy he is part of our family!!


11 comments:

The Coor's said...

I can't believe that he is already 1. A year has gone by way too fast. I guess that is why they say to enjoy everyday because they grow way to fast. I hope that he had a happy Birthday.

Unknown said...

WOW! He is getting so big! what a handsome boy! Happy Birthday Jett!

Brittney said...

Seriously time flies doesnt it?! Happy Birthday Jett!!!

mad white woman said...

jett sure is a cute kid, even if he's a little baldy! :) i can't believe how fast the time with a baby goes!!

Bekah: said...

one? WOW. time flies. he is sooo cute Shawna. I cant believe I have never met Jett. He doesn't even know his Aunt BSS....haha!!!

Shelley said...

Hi Shawna!! Happy Birthday to Jett. He's so adorable! I love your blog, and I might have to steal some of your songs for mine! We do have a lot in common. It's great getting to know you!

stacy said...

wow! i remember when i met you he was just a few weeks old and you had to leave our christmas home enrichment to nurse him. he is so handsome!

KARI said...

Hey Shawna!! What a little cutie you have! Way to much time has past since we have seen you guys:( Lets get together at Applebees!! We went the other night and I thought of you guys. I hope Jett had a Happy Birthday:)

The Allen's said...

he is the cutest boy!! happy late birthday Jett! come play at my house again.

Teresa :) said...

hey Shawna! He is such a cute kid. I hope he had a fun birthday. It seems like he is just to small to already be 1. Crazy huh. Thanks so much for letting us stay with you the other weekend! We love you guys!

Whiting Family said...

Hey Girl! What a cute kid!!! They grow up fast!!! So, you ready for number two??? The more the merrier right!?! Anywho, hope all is well for you guys!!! Love Ya!