Tuesday, October 16, 2007

School Picture



While we were in Snowflake my sister Michelle had me go to the school with her and get Jetts pictures taken! I am so glad I did they turned out cute he looks so big!

9 comments:

The Coor's said...

He looks like a big boy. I can't believe that he is almost 1, that is crazy how time goes by. He is a very handsome little boy!!! We are coming down in a couple of weeks so I hope we can get together and play!

mad white woman said...

what a perfect little picture! clearly he is much more mild-mannered than clara... she can't sit still for 1/2 second, let alone five!! :)

Bekah: said...

ahhh!!! such a little cutie!

The Allen's said...

oh stop it!! that is such a fabulous picture. he is so so handsome. when are we gonna see you guys?

Brittney said...

Oh my gosh that is an awesome picture. I love that he doesnt have hair yet!!!! He seriously is so cute!!! So for the millionth time when are we all gonna hang out?

CASSIE said...

VERY CUTE! HE IS GETTING SO BIG...A YEAR ALREADY..WOW! NOV 6TH IS THE BEST B-DAY!!

Teresa :) said...

Hey Shawna how is every thing now that you are back to a normal life? I love this pic of Jett he looks so cute. Well I hope to see you guys soon give us a call if you come up. See ya

Wood Family said...

that is such a cute picture! he looks so much bigger since our camp out! So cute

Unknown said...

Hey! I love the picture! He is so cute! I just wanted to let you know I had to set my blog to private today so I was wondering if you could send me your gmail e-mail address so that I can send you an invite!
Thanks!
Britt
aaronbrittbond@gmail.com