THAT IS SOO EXCITING..I AM GLAD HE GOT WHAT HE SET OUT TO DO! I AM GLAD EVERYTHING IS GETTING BACK TO NORMAL TO--GIVE YOUR LITTLE ONE A BIG KISS FOR ME!!
Shawna, it is about time you updated your blog. Aaron and I have been waiting to see more pictures of the elk. I'm glad that we got to go to lunch while you were in town, it was fun. We wish you guys would move back!!! We are coming down in a couple of weeks so we will probably see you then!
Hey! Nice elk! I bet you are glad to be back home. I was gone for 2 weeks in July and that was enough to drive me crazy! It takes about double the time to get caught back up! sounds like you guys are busy but having fun!
woohoo! jeremy that is a fabulous elk!!!! im so impressed! shawna, wheres it going in your house??? haha. glad your back to blogging, i've missed you :)
5 comments:
THAT IS SOO EXCITING..I AM GLAD HE GOT WHAT HE SET OUT TO DO! I AM GLAD EVERYTHING IS GETTING BACK TO NORMAL TO--GIVE YOUR LITTLE ONE A BIG KISS FOR ME!!
Shawna, it is about time you updated your blog. Aaron and I have been waiting to see more pictures of the elk. I'm glad that we got to go to lunch while you were in town, it was fun. We wish you guys would move back!!! We are coming down in a couple of weeks so we will probably see you then!
Theres nothing like killing on the last day. What ever it takes, right. Congratulations Jeremy! Hes a good one. Traci
Hey! Nice elk! I bet you are glad to be back home. I was gone for 2 weeks in July and that was enough to drive me crazy! It takes about double the time to get caught back up! sounds like you guys are busy but having fun!
woohoo! jeremy that is a fabulous elk!!!! im so impressed! shawna, wheres it going in your house??? haha. glad your back to blogging, i've missed you :)
Post a Comment