THEY ARE FINISHED!! YES THEY ARE BLUE!!! I have been getting a mixed feelings on then but I love them!! Now onto the pillows, white blinds, crown molding, art work and plants and the room will looking much better!!
HOly Cow girl!!! you are doing way too much. Take a break. I love the curtains. I want to come over and look at all you have done. I am so jealous. By the way Dusty wants you to know that it is scary at how much Jett and Jace look alike. Well I will see you on Sat. Thanks for helping out you know you didnt have to.
2 comments:
woo woo martha stewart... look at you! you are so talented. they look amazing! you should be super proud!!!!
HOly Cow girl!!! you are doing way too much. Take a break. I love the curtains. I want to come over and look at all you have done. I am so jealous. By the way Dusty wants you to know that it is scary at how much Jett and Jace look alike. Well I will see you on Sat. Thanks for helping out you know you didnt have to.
Post a Comment