Monday, July 23, 2007

update on the smith family

This weekend we went to the Snowflake 24th of July celebrations!

we had so much fun!

Ate Navajo Tacos


Hailey, Jaxon & Kaden's birthday party


Cake and Ice Cream


Fireworks


Softball Games


Watched Elk Videos


Visited with Friends & Family


Pancake Breakfast


Family Pictures


Watched the Parade


Ate BBQ


Took Naps


Bubble Blowing


Watched crazy rain storms


Thunder & Lighting


Ryan Shupe & The Rubberbands


&


LOT OF MEMORIES










LITTLE KAZOO PLAYER





After we got home from our little camping trip, our little Jett came down with a cold/fever/teething? For one whole day he just laid around not feeling well. In his basket of toys he found a kazoo. I have no clue how it got there but he loves it and can play it like a champ!! He watched Jeremy play it a few times and now he is hooked!! That day that he was sick he would not put it down he carried it around all day just playing it every now and then!



On July 12th-14th we went to the Passey reunion at canyon creek!! It was so much fun! It was really nice to see everyone and get to cooler country, Jeremy was able to practice a lot on his bow he is getting so good! Jett had a few hard nights with out his bed!

4 comments:

Brittney said...

Hey girl all those pics look like you had so much fun. I wish we had lots of stuff to do like you guys. I get pretty bored. Lame I know. But thanks for calling my friend Kari about my shower you are a great person. Hopefully we can hang out soon. talk to you later.

mad white woman said...

i LOVE LOVE LOVE the picture of jett and the bubbles. and that is rad he can play the kazoo. just as long as it's not one of those horns all those kids were blowing at the parade! :)

Bekah: said...

how fun! i always am sad to miss the celebrations! looks like you guys had a blast!

Rhiannon said...

I miss those Snowflake days. I hope that someday I can come back with my kids and show them how fun it was to sit on "Grandpa" Mills's sidwalk and watch the parade.