This week has been so much fun! On Tuesday we went to the new Bass Pro Shop in Mesa. I was so excited to go, I was going to take a lot of pictures with the animals and just have a good time! When we got there I pulled out my camera to get start shooting away and realized that I had forgotten my compact flash card!! Nice huh! Um... so no pictures of us, but I founds some on line so just pretend we are in them!! We then went out to dinner at my favorite resturant the Olive Garden. I just love spending time with my boys!! Jett loved the Bass Pro Shop!! He was so good the whole night!!




3 comments:
sounds like such a fun night! we will for sure have to go there next time we are in town, bryn would LOVE it!
ha shawna! it's better than what i did, turned my camera on once, it said "no image" and i assumed it meant i didn't have my card in, but really, it was just empty, but i didn't even bother checking. SO, the whole weekend i was in san diego didn't get any pictures with my camera! :) you'll just have to go back. i can't believe jett is 8 months old!! :)
Who do you guys think you are to be basically next door and not stop by?? i think that baby jett boy is so handsome and nice looking. i miss you and we need to get together really instead of just talking about it. hope you are doing good beauty queen. love you
Post a Comment