Tuesday, June 19, 2007

MY NEW PROJECT

I was very excited to show Jeremy our blog after he looked at it he said, why don’t you just called it............

“The Jett Blog”








So needless to say I am braking out of my shell to post some pictures of my new project!
I have been working very hard on our new curtains! It has been a very fun project and when I get them all finished and up I will take more pictures of them but for now here is the material that I have chosen! This is for my formal front entry room; I went to the fabric store in Scottsdale and fell in love with these colors! So I hope that I can put them together how I want them to look! GOOD LUCK HUH! This is my new lamps (I got two). I am also in the process of getting some new green plants!! I just love spending all of our money!! hAHA

1 comment:

Bekah: said...

S & J can i just tell you that you have the most adorable baby boy ever! He is so so so cute, I can't get over how dang cute he is. and for the record I have enjoyed the Jett blog! lol. BUT this post reminds me of the good ol' days in our Dobson apartment when you were taking an interior design class. You are talented! Remember BSS... the lowliest of BSS's? haha.

love you guys! hope we can see you soon. we'll be in town in july for joe's wedding!